JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA AMRAVATI
22nd REGIONAL AND NATIONAL LEVEL YOUTH PARLIAMENT-2018
OBJECTIVE OF YOUTH PARLIAMENT:
- To make students understand the Parliamentary procedure.
- To develop in students an insight into the working of Parliament.
- To make students consider public issues and form their opinion on
- To train students in the technique of group discussion.
- To develop in students an ability to arrive at a decision after group discussion.
- To develop them in them respect and tolerance for the views of others.
- To develop in them an understanding that respect for rules is essential for conducting any discussion systematically and effectively.
- To train students in group behaviour.
- To make students aware of various problems facing our society and the country.
- To develop in students the quality of leadership.
- To make students understand the common man's point of view and express it in an articulated manner.
JNV AMRAVATI ORGANISED 22nd REGIONAL YOUTH PARLIAMENT-18 ON 08-09-2018
TOTAL FIVE VIDYALAYAS WERE PARTICIPATED
- JNV AMRAVATI
- JNV SOLAPUR
- JNV SATARA
- JNV BULDHANA
- JNV WASHIM
TOTAL 262 STUDENTS WERE PARTICIPATED IN REGIONAL LEVEL YOUTH PARLIAMENT-18
JNV AMRAVATI SECURED 1st RANK IN 22nd REGIONAL YOUTH PARLIAMENT-18
JNV AMRAVATI ORGANISED 22nd NATIONAL YOUTH PARLIAMENT-18 ON 11th AND 12th DECEMBER 2018
TOTAL FOUR REGIONS WERE PARTICIPATED:-
- BHOPAL REGION:- JNV INDORE
- LUCKNOW REGION:- JNV SITAPUR
- HYDERABAD REGION:- JNV PATTANAMTHITTA
- PUNE REGION :- JNV AMRAVATI
TOTAL 224 STUDENTS WERE PARTICIPATED IN 22nd NATIONAL LEVEL YOUTH PARLIAMENT-18,
08 STUDENTS OF EACH JNVS WERE SELECTED FOR BEST PERFORMANCES:
THE STUDENTS OF JNV AMRAVATI ARE:-
- SAYALI PAZARE
- SHIVAI GULAXE
- SHIVAM AMBADKAR
- YASH WAGHMARE
- SHREYA KATADE
- SAMYAK DHOKE
- SHRADDHA PARISE
- SAMRUDHI LOKHANDE