The following clubs are effectively functioning in the Vidyalaya to give a vide scope to the children and to tap their hidden talents each club has chalked out various programmes for the year 2019-20.
MATHS & COMPUTER CLUB:
- Quiz competitions
- Puzzles,riddles and number games
- Celebration of Ramanujan’s birth day.
- Preparation of Exhibits.
- Preparation of Question Banks and Handbooks (Manuscripts)
LANGUAGE CLUBS (ENGLISH, ODIA, HINDI):
- Dramatics, skit, mono acting, street plays and theater activities.
- Spoken languages phonetics.
- One word Substitution.
- Cross word puzzles
- Composing Poems.
- Story Writing and Narrations.
- Debates and Declamations
SOCIAL SCIENCE CLUB:
- Formation of philately Club
- Inter school Quiz programme for nearby high schools.
- Collection of paper articles related to subject.
- Inviting Local Freedom Fighters to share their experiences with the students.
- To visit near by historical places.
- Preparation of Science models.
- Showing Science fiction movies.
- Celebration of Science Day
- Science Quiz
- Labeling of trees in the campus.
- Organizing Guest Lecturers by Local Experts.
- Preparation and presentation of skit on disadvantage of nuclear weapon.
- Photo exhibitions on Science related occasions.
- Energy conservation awareness programme.
- Beautification of the Campus
- Terracotta Models
- Paper Cuttings
- Preparation of Banners/Posters/paintings
- Providing help to other departments.
- Conducting Art Exhibition
- Participation in Competitions conducted by various organizations.
- Conducting Musical leather instrumental classes (Precussion instruments)
- Training the children to present cultural shows at Taluk and District headquarters.
- Conducting various Competitions.
- Vocal and harmonium coaching for talented students.
- Celebration of environment day – Seminar, Tree plantation, slide show.
- Development of Medicinal garden
- Slide Show—about birds
- Visit to Social Forestry/ sites rich in bio diversity
- Recycling, Reuse and disposal of plastics in an environment friendly manner.
- Visit to the Plastic recycling unit
- Inter school Poster designing competition
- Publication of handwritten magazine on special occasions.
- Preparation of wall magazines.
- Conduct of reading sessions.
- Arrangement of newspaper clippings.
- Read a book and review it.